Bandsaw’s being such a versatile tool has become an integral part of any woodworking. Any respectable wood shop has one. Whatever your saw, it is only as good as the blade you put in it, so always use the best – and at the correct cutting speed too of course! A bandsaw is a great addition to any workshop, so much so that it should be your first choice when it comes to cutting timber as it’s safe, easy to set up and use, and is extremely versatile.
Getting a balance between a good finish and a decent feed rate are the two objectives in determining how many TPI or teeth per inch you want. 6-8 range is a good ‘general purpose’ blade. 2 or 3 TPI for re-sawing and thicker materials. 4 to 6 TPI for coarse, fast wood cutting duties in typical 3/4″ material a range of between 14 TPI for slower, smoother cutting. 18 – 32 TPI for thinner metals and plastics under 1/4″
This formulae gives you the closest possible blade length, Set the pulleys or wheels in working position; Measure the center to center distance of the drive wheels.(C) ;Measure the radius of the upper and lower drive wheels. (R1 & R2). Using this blade length can be calculated by below formulae.
Blade Length = (R1 X 3.146) + (R2 X 3.146) + (2 X C)"
Excellent track record and high customer base across the globe puts our Industrial Bandsaw blades on par with likes of Scheppach, Draper, Starrett, Lumberjack, Silverline, Elektra Beckum Bandsaw Blades. We also offer custom pack with / without varying width and TPI combination of multiple blades in Twin pack, Triple pack and pack of 5 blades for straightwood cutting bandsaw blades. Batch buying allows in bigger discounts from nominal pricings.
Customer Reviews (7)
- Quality Bandsaws Blades Review by Dylan Poulios
- This is the best blade I have bought for my saw. It cuts extremely well giving a good finish. Well worth the extra expense. (Posted on 03/02/2017)
- Great ResultReview by Stephen lines
- I purchased this saw with the stand, very easy to use and great results. Makes cutting and jointing simple. (Posted on 04/10/2016)
- Bandsaws BladesReview by Bob
i have ordered Bandsaws Blades, & its really good value and makes a very clean cut.
thanks woodfordtooling (Posted on 26/09/2016)
- Quality and valueReview by chris
- I have been using these Bandsaws blades on a variety of hardwoods with a good quality and best price. Thanks woodfordtooling. (Posted on 16/09/2016)
- Bandsaws BladesReview by genny Lopez
- Good quality, good price n good delivered in time. (Posted on 13/09/2016)
- Thickness blades Review by Kerry
Hi I could not believe how fast my order arrived only
6 days from England to my front door in new Zealand
KERRY (Posted on 12/07/2016)
- Excellent Review by Kipperking
- bought blades for my Scheppach Basato 3, Does what it says on the box,just. Would buy another. (Posted on 30/03/2016)